anderson's

anderson's
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Friends-giving y'all!

So this past Saturday we had our 2nd annual friendsgiving at our home and it was another success!
I'm so grateful for good friends and this is such a fun way to get together and visit with most of them.
Thanks to everyone who could make it and brought sides...they were delish!

I'm afraid our house is getting too small to invite any more people than we had but hopefully we can keep this tradition going!
Here are a few pictures from my phone of the prep and the rest of the night.


My favorite part of the turkey prep...injecting it with 8' needle of butter marinade...
no wonder I'm going into medicine haha

 
 My made from scratch, grandmas recipe, stuffing... turned out so good!

 I bought orange taffy and turkey stickers for the kids to keep them entertained...well no kids ended up coming but everyone else seemed to like them ha!

 Some of the peeps

 double selfie!!





We are staying in Idaho this year for Thanksgiving because we have to work the day before and after. My parents were able to come up yesterday for the day to have a pre-thanksgiving dinner with us and to bring us my grandmas freezer that doesn't get used. Hooray!!! It's only like 5 years old and works great. 
I'm so excited to have a freezer again haha.

We hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment