anderson's

anderson's
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Anniversary 11.11.13

So we celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on 11.11.13
Two years with this handsome guy has been a dream come true...not to get all mushy or anything but
I can't believe how lucky I am sometimes.
So glad he picked me!





To celebrate we went and spent the night in a suite at marriot in idaho falls.
It was such a nice room! 
We plan on doing our cheesy 2 year picture in front of the temple in a few weeks hopefully. 
 
We were going to go out to dinner but our freezer decided to stop working suddenly a few days before. awesome huh
Well we had a massive turkey that had completely dethawed..so I had to cook it. 
We had a nice home cooked meal and froze the rest of the turkey meat.

I got Jake a little gift and the day of our anniversary 
he came home with the most perfect card and yellow rose:)
My in-laws also got us a cute little card and a gift card to texas roadhouse. yum:)



 





 
This was the exact spot my sweet husband proposed over two years ago.


It was a wonderful weekend to say the least. 
I am so grateful for my sweet, handsome and caring husband. 
Can't wait to spend eternity with him. Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment