anderson's

anderson's
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Summer..finally!

Well I take my last final tomorrow then I get a little 7 week break from school. I can't wait! 
I'm really hoping the break goes by slowly because like I said before I am defiantly 
not looking forward to fall semester:(

During the break I will be doing my internship at West Jefferson Family Health in Mud Lake. 
I am so excited because I'll be working for Jakes cousin who owns the clinic and is a Physician Assistant.
I thought it would be such a great shadowing experience to do my internship under a PA because one day I hope to make it to PA school:) 

We have so many receptions and baby showers coming up I can't wait to attend! We actually went to the most beautiful reception last evening for our friends Ali and Brenan. It was so good to see so many friends there to celebrate the happy couple!

With my "free time" I hope to get a few projects done that I've been putting off. One of which is a glider and ottoman we bought. I want to refinish the chair and the cushions for a future nursery...stay tuned for pictures:)
Some other projects that Jake has been busy doing is our new 
beautifully refinished coffee table we bought from a thrift store for $15! Crazy huh!!
Jake refinished it white with a black glaze and it turned out so gorgeous! 
I just love the cute vintage style it has...
 Another project is our temple picture...
I bought this picture of the Idaho Falls Temple back before Christmas from my cousin Alyssa.
Jake just got around to making the frame for it. Once again he did a wonderful job and I couldn't be happier! Its even personalized in the corner and it says "Anderson 11.11.11"
Love it and now our mantle is complete!


Jake and I will be going to Utah next weekend to visit my family and Austin will be going through the temple for the first time! We are so excited and proud!! We all got him a gift for his mission...a nice camera, a shirt, tie, journal and some pens. He is going to be the cutest and best missionary!
We will also be taking some bridal/groomal pictures at the capital for a friend of mine that is building her portfolio. I can't wait to put my dress back on and take more pictures with my handsome hubby! I decided I was going to make a bouquet that had some of our grandparents brooches in it and one of mine that I wore on my luncheon dress the day of my wedding. It will be such a beautiful centerpiece and a nice remembrance of our wonderful grandparents:) I made a few fabric and burlap flowers and burned almost all 10 of my fingers! I think it turned out great and I can't wait to post pictures of our session:)




Lastly I have been able to spend more time doing fun things for my Sunday School class. I saw this cute thing on pinterest, went out and bought kit kats and put them together. July's theme is about ordinances and covenants and I truly felt my testimony grow as I remembered my baptism which was 8 years ago and when I took out my endowments 2 years ago. I'm so grateful to have the gospel in my life and I know with the Savior all things are possible! I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday:)



No comments:

Post a Comment